Welcome to the Marshall Middle School Learning Commons
The mission of the Learning Commons at Marshall Middle School is to engage students in authentic learning experiences and activities that encourage critical thinking, problem solving, communication, collaboration, creativity, innovation and foster a love a reading.
The Learning Commons is for:
Information seeking, information swapping, book browsing, reading, in-school work, books/magazines/newspapers, checking grades online, printing assignments, researching, surfing the internet, etc…
Monday – Thursday: 7:45 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:45 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Students may checkout a maximum of 3 items from the LMC at one time for three weeks at a time.
- Materials include books, magazines, audio books, headphones and reference materials placed in circulation.
- No materials may be checked out until any and all overdue or fines are taken care of.
- All students receive a library card each year approximately 3 – 4 weeks after picture day free of charge.
- Students are required to have their library card to check out materials.
- Replacement cost for lost or severely damaged library cards is $3.00.
- Follett Shelf – access ebooks with ease.
BTC/SDJ 8th Grade Student Survey