WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW?
MARSHALL 6th GRADE CARDINAL CAMP
7th and 8th STEM SUMMER SCHOOL
Registration for our STEM based summer school programs is approaching quickly!
The Cardinal Camp and STEM Summer School will start on June 12 and go until July 7. Students will be at Marshall from 8:00am to 11:30am.
Please use the following link to create an account and register on the available days.
Important Dates for Parents:
● March 20th: Parents can create an account for registration.
● March 27th: Registration officially opens for the Marshall Summer Academy at 4:30pm.
Contact Information: Summer School Department: (608) 743-5042
David Lebak - Marshall Summer Academy Head Teacher
(608) 743-6244 email@example.com
8th Grade Families!
- Nervous about high school? Don't know where your classes are?
- Want to join a fall sport and don't know how?
- Want to get involved with CHS Homecoming and show your Cougar Spirit?
- Worried that you won't know how to navigate the cafeteria?
- Don't know the CHS Fight Song?
- What to do if you are late for school or sick?
If you OR your student have answered YES to any of these questions, Marshall and Craig have an OPTIONAL opportunity for you!
Today (4/19) your student will bring home a permission slip for a wonderful opportunity especially for them! On FRIDAY, MAY 5th (a non-student attendance day) 8th graders will be able to take a trip to Craig High School with Marshall Staff! Students should come to Marshall by 8am and will be dismissed to go home from Marshall by noon.
NO BREAKFAST or LUNCH will be served that day but snacks and prizes at CHS will be provided!
See attached permission slip for details.
Slips are DUE FRIDAY, APRIL 28th, 2017 - ONLY THOSE STUDENTS WITH A SIGNED PERMISSION SLIP WILL BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND!!!
Call Principal Taylor at 743-6205 with questions!
CHS May 5 Permission Slip (2).pdf